BSAC Diving Conference 2019 – Saturday 26th October – Save the date!
It’s back! The conference will return to the ultra-modern venue, The Vox (short walk to Dive Show at the Birmingham NEC), on Saturday 26 October 2019.
Designed to inspire, connect and support – and open to all members – this year’s conference is a not-to-be-missed event for anyone interested in BSAC latest developments and to hear and feedback on its exciting future.
New for 2019 diver and adventurer Andy Torbet will be keeping the main stage programme running smoothly as well as delegates entertained!
A taster of what’s planned…
- Expanded breakout sessions on topics important to Branch Officers and Instructors
- Greater networking opportunities
- Exciting guest speakers:
- Scotland Conservation Officer at the Marine Conservation Society, Catherine Gemmell on supporting clubs in marine conservation
- Receiver of Wreck, Alison Kentuck back with a sequel to her very popular 2017 conference talk, ‘UK wreck salvage – discoveries and opportunities’
- Listen to RNLI operational crew as they give tips and advice for divers
- More guest speakers to be announced…
- Hear the new BSAC Chair and National Diving Officer (NDO) update on essential organisational and training updates
- Training and safety developments
- 2019 incident report from BSAC’s new Incident Advisor, Professor Clare Peddie
- Post-event drinks (courtesy of blue o two)
- Conference tickets will also give you free dive show access all weekend.
- Free parking for Early-Bird ticket holders
As a valued BSAC volunteer we’d really like to see you there so please save the date in your calendar – 26 October 2019, more information to follow soon.