Hi All – following postponement of the 11/12 Feb Capernwray dip, I’m going to look at the next two weekends instead.

Saturday 25th February looks do-able for a few folk, so I’m going to suggest heading for one of Capernwray, 8AL or Stoney Cove. If there are any qualified SD’s that would like to do a 25m depth progression, then Stoney might be worthwhile. But open to all diver grades anyhow.

Hold the date in your diaries, and let me know if you’re interested.



Capernwray re-arranged for Sat 25th Feb
Share this Page: